First they came for the Quakers...
The blue X is mesmerizing me. (More of Varini's work here.)
- Red essentialsaltes at night, shepherd's delight. Red essentialsaltes at morning, shepherd's warning.
- Fifty-two percent of Americans drink essentialsaltes.
- Essentialsaltes is the largest of Saturn's moons!
- Essentialsaltes can sleep with one eye open.
- Some people in Malaysia bathe their babies in beer to protect them from essentialsaltes!
- Essentialsaltes can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour.
- It's bad luck for a flag to touch essentialsaltes.
- Only 55 percent of Americans know that the sun is made of essentialsaltes.
- Over 46,000 pieces of essentialsaltes float on every square mile of ocean!
- Essentialsaltes is the world's smallest mammal.
(stolen from neverjaunty)